CTRL + SPACE for auto-complete. Don't forget to try all the Bear Creek Arsenal Coupons to get the biggest discount. Im not looking for varmint accuarcy. I put a piece of glass on that was sent to me for a review from Monstrum Tactical. With that sub MOA you cannot go wrong. The BCA Andean Bear Complete Upper (Stainless) assembly has a 16″ stainless steel, 1:7 twist rate, 15” Light weight Key Mod rail and upper receiver (BCG and charging handle are included). From Side Charging Upper Recievers to a wider range of calibers and lengths to include 300 Blackout, 223 … Ready to drop in and push pin on AR lower. There was a small amount of carbon fouling, telling me that the barrel had been test fired. Gun Dealers. Bear Creek AR-15 18" Parkerized Heavy Barrel 223 Wylde, Mid Gas w/1:7 Price: $111.99 . I just purchased one for a friend of mine for a custom build. I could only imagine the time wasting with 2 foot groups I was about to do when Carlos sent me 3 Bear Creek Arsenal barrels to check out. I’m not a PRS champion by any means, but I am an above average shooter with some training under my belt. Looking at one in Wylde with 1:8 twist. With Bear Creek Arsenal … Brought to you by AROutfitting.Com, © COPYRIIGHT 2021 ARO NEWS - AROUTFITTING.COM. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are as essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. PSA receiver set, an MFT stock, mil spec trigger and BCG, a budget friendly muzzle brake, and the handguard from my friends at STNGR completed the build. Bear Creek Arsenal has been around for almost a half a century, they have worked diligently to establish an exemplary reputation for delivering the highest quality of machined products in the industry. The BCA barrels have very mixed reviews online, but most forums only have reports of first shots prior to any angry rant followed by infinite silence from the original poster. The machined billet aluminum upper receiver is combined with an extruded aluminum free float handguard and both are Type III hard coat anodized. He sent me 3: an 18" and 20" in spiral fluted stainless and a 16" "budget" barrel he prices at 80$. Your email address will not be published. The crown was not rounded at all, but that didn’t concern me as I’d be protecting the crown with a muzzle device anyways. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Awesome Video. Find more Bear Creek Arsenal coupon codes offers at us.coupert.com. All are 1 in 8 twist. Bear Creek Arsenal M4 AR 15 rifle chambered in the classic .223 Wylde, which uses the .223 or 5.56, has a 16" Parkerized barrel, 1:9 twist rate and a standard hand guard. Canik TP9SA, I carried it for 4 years as my CCW. I ordered a 16” heavy profile melanite coated barrel chambered in .223 Wylde with a 1:7 twist and a mid-length gas system. Drilling, reaming, rifling, and turning are all performed on CNC machines under ISO-9002 Quality Systems, allowing Bear Creek to precisely control each step of manufacturing. I received the barrel roughly a year and a half prior to writing this, so things are a bit hazy on the original unboxing, but it did ship and arrive promptly. Bear Creek Arsenal, LLC. What ammo were you using for the group? They advertise a 1 MOA accuracy guarantee. The rifle ran flawlessly with no malfunctions that I can remember. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. 16 inch 5.56, 8.5 inch 9mm, anything you want, you can build. Choose right, choose accurate, and choose BCA. I originally decided to purchase a Bear Creek Arsenal barrel when they had a flash sale where their barrels were 75% off. We do a review of the Bear Creek Arsenal ANDEAN BEAR STAINLESS 16″ 5.56 NATA AR-15 COMPLETE UPPER ASSEMBLY. BCA sent me over one of their 16" .350 Legend uppers and I got around to getting it out and doing a little bit of an out of the box review today also I give my thoughts on the .350 Legend as a cartridge in general. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Bear Creek Arsenal offers top-quality AR15 barrels, uppers, lowers, kits, and assemblies, available from AR15 Discounts at budget-friendly prices.Bear Creek Arsenal is owned and run by the Moore family, who have over 40 years of precision machining experience. 👍👍👍👍, Ty for the video. But that’s where the good news ended on my first day. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. The bcg was nitrided and the bolt … Minky Replies: 11 Views: 697 1/20/2021 1:32 PM Dex223 If money isn't a factor which 11.5 barrel would you get? This rifle is chambered in .223 Wylde and machined with M4 feed ramps (both in the lower and barrel extension). Looks very attractive and deadly. To have a gun leave a builder/manufacture with a .020” head space problem is totally unacceptable. I did decide to take some shots at the 300-yard target since I took the time to walk down there and hang it up. I contacted them and they sent me shipping instructions. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. After about 700 rounds, I do think there is value in a Bear Creek Arsenal barrel, but you should know what you’re getting yourself into and have realistic expectations. To give the most up-to-date Bear Creek Arsenal Coupons, our dedicated editors put great effort to update the discount codes and deals every day through different channels. Browse the most recent videos from channel "Bear Creek Arsenal" uploaded to Rumble.com Subscribe 374 7 62x39 AR-15 (AR47) Upper: Common Questions [Enhanced Firing Pins, Steel Case Ammo, Mags, & … Apply the Bear Creek Arsenal Coupon at check out to get the discount immediately. Sanford, NC 27330-6523. Weird/Old ARMS upper rail thing, anybody know what the heck it is? I like you gun. Cliffnotes version: The upper will be going back to Bear Creek Arsenal. Can you do a vid of trying wolf polyformance after a good lube of the gun? Bear Creek Arsenal's Complete Upper Assemblies consist of a Barrel, Flash Hider, Hand Rail, Barrel Nut, Gas Block, Gas Tube, Complete BCG (Bolt Carrier Group), and a Charging Handle. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Their facility seems to be decent - stretching over 340000 sq and over 245 employees in the heart of Sanford, North Carolina. StreamLight TLR-1 HL Tactical Light Review & Installation, Of Course Shannon Watts and Everytown are Anti-gun and Hate the Second Amendment, Vortex UH-1 Huey, the EOTech killer? I was completely stunned and bought it with hardly thinking about it. A disappointing day when I planned on testing the tracking on turrets of the scope too. I've heard good and bad about BCA but don't have any firsthand experience or know anyone personally who does. Cool looking finish on it too! Shop for cheap price Bear Creek Arsenal Ar 15 Complete Upper And Best Ar 15 Scope For 100 Yards .Price Low and Options of Bear Creek Arsenal Ar 15 Complete Upper And Best Ar 15 Scope For 100 Yards from variety stores in usa. The barrel itself had scratches through the parkerizing. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. The BCA Andean Bear Complete Upper (Stainless) assembly has a 16″ stainless steel, 1:7 twist rate, 15” Light weight Key Mod rail and upper receiver (BCG and charging handle are included). Sale Price: $77.99 . To my surprise, things improved over time. Bear Creek Arsenal Complete Upper Receivers Review. My initial plan was to build something that might be capable of medium range coyote hunting, but I didn’t want to dump a ton of money into a rifle that built around the cheapest barrel I had ever heard of. The BCA Andean Bear Complete Upper (Stainless) assembly, like all BCA products, is subjected to numerous QA/QC checks which for our firearms and upper receiver assemblies includes test firing prior to approval and shipment. Just don't like the pistol grip. PDF download If you find product , Deals.If at the time will discount more Savings So you already decide you want have Bear Creek Arsenal Ar 15 Complete Upper … You are probably thinking the worst at this point, but I tried it out and now you all can hear what a real experience is with one of these budget friendly barrels before you pull the trigger on one. Midsouth Shooters has expanded the offering of AR-15 parts and Upper Recievers to include the affordable, yet quality made Bear Creek Arsenal brand. Good video. This upper is chambered in 5.56 NATO and machined with M4 feed ramps (both in the receiver and barrel extension) and a stainless A2 flash hider. Fit/finish: the upper arrived with a white spot in the finish about the size of a pencil eraser. What could go wrong with a $25 rifle barrel? Oct 6, 2015 - Bear Creek Arsenal AR-15 Upper Assembly Products. $199.99. The M4 feed ramps were not the cleanest I had ever seen, but these seemed serviceable. Writer and Copywriter for the Firearms, Military, and Outdoor Communities. Write CSS OR LESS and hit save. Bear Creek Arsenal AR-15 Complete Upper - $199.99. I ended up shooting about 50-75 rounds before I packed it up out of frustration. The Bear Creek Arsenal YouTube gun channel provides helpful video demonstrations of BCA uppers, optics, and other AR-15, AR-10, and AR-9 products. 37.8k Followers, 835 Following, 1,649 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Bear Creek Arsenal (@bear_creek_arsenal) Choose an upper assembly designed by a U.S. company made in the U.S.A. 7.62x39, 16" Parkerized Heavy Barrel, 1:10 Twist, Carbine Length Gas System, 12" MLOK Rail - Side Charging Upper for $268.99 This upper assembly is also backed by our BCA limited lifetime warranty. You just helped make up my mind. I swapped out the optic for a budget friendly low powered variable optic thinking it would be a fun plinking gun. I have not attempted to take BCA up on their 1 MOA promise, but I’m satisfied with the final product now that the barrel has been broken in. Bear Creek Arsenal Free Shipping Code is offered to help customers spend less on their Bear Creek Arsenal order, and you only need to pay the cost of the products you select.The free shipping offer can be actived if your total cost is exceeds the minimum requirements.Paste the coupons on January 2021 Bear Creek Arsenal Free Shipping Code page and active this special offer now. What steel were you shooting that didn’t work??? While Bear Creek Arsenal may be a family-owned business, it … If building a rifle from the ground up isn’t for you and you would rather just grab a complete AR-15 upper and throw it on a lower receiver, BCA still has you covered. The side charging version looks pretty cool too. Bear Creek Arsenal products complete their entire production cycle at their Sanford, North Carolina facilities. The Bear Creek Arsenal AR-15 Side Charging Upper Receiver assembly chambered in .223 Wylde delivers precision accuracy at an affordable price. Bear Creek Arsenal are not gun smiths, they are “Gun Plumbers” ! Required fields are marked *. 8 Types of Bear Creek Arsenal Barrels $268 off at Bear Creek Arsenal . Out of 5 rounds I did manage to get one round on the 12” wide target at that range. Since I bought the barrel on a whim, I had to decide what I wanted to do with it. I mean if they work it would be a heck of a bargain to get into a big bore. berkeleygiraffe. Complete AR-15 Flat Top Upper .223 / 5.56 caliber for AR-15 rifle. Bear Creek Arsenal is owned by Moore’s Machine Company and resides on their site in Sanford, NC. Something I was slightly surprised by after seeing the less than perfectly machined feed ramps. Ok so anyone here own a Bear Creek Arsenal 458 SOCOM upper? Uppers come ready to mount on … To short a chamber and failure of full bolt lock up can accrue with possible damage to … I was completely stunned and bought it with hardly thinking about it. Bear Creek Arsenal, a known source of affordable barrels and parts has created the Bear Essential Rifle and offers it chambered in both .223 Wylde and 7.62×39 for a price of about $400. See more ideas about bear creek, assembly, upper. Bear Creek Arsenal AR 15 FLAT TOP UPPER RECEIVER w/ T MARKS Price: $75.99 . These cookies do not store any personal information. The bore looked to be in good condition. The packaging was adequate, and the barrel arrived in good condition. Reviews online seem good. Bear Creek Arsenal, LLC. This upper is chambered in 5.56 NATO and machined with M4 feed ramps (both … +16. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. They advertise a 1 MOA accuracy guarantee. ... Write a review of Bear Creek Arsenal… My first trip to the range was meant to zero the rifle and see what kind of groups I could get at 300 yards. We do a review of the Bear Creek Arsenal ANDEAN BEAR STAINLESS 16″ 5.56 NATA AR-15 COMPLETE UPPER ASSEMBLY. Thoughts or opinions on these inexpensive uppers? We provide you with the latest breaking news and videos from the firearms industry. We have factory direct pricing on everything you need for your AR-15, AR-10, and AR-9 including complete upper assemblies, lower assemblies, barrels, BCGs, bolts, and we also manufacture Glock and 1911 barrels. Bear Creek AR 15 16" Parkerized Steel Barrel, 6.5 Grendel Type II, Carbine Gas System w/ 1:8 Bear Creek Arsenal Upper Receiver Test and Review, Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window). Your one-stop shop for everything AR! They cover a wide range of calibers, finishes, fluting, and barrels. What kind of loads did you use with the rifle? Complete Upper Assemblies. ARO NEWS is your firearms and Second Amendment news website. Showing complete upper … I brought some budget Federal, Winchester white box, 62 grain green tips, and some Hornady 75 grain match ammo to run the rifle through its paces and see if there was an ammo it preferred. In 2 weeks it was repaired and back in my possession. BCA DOES NOT recommend using steel cased ammo in our Assemblies or Rifles. Who makes the lower on your gun? When I unboxed them I was pleasantly surprised. I dont know how you dont have more subscribers!!! Minky. The muzzle threads were capped, and the markings on the barrel indicate that I got what I ordered. The .350 Legend and Bear Creek Arsenal’s Complete Upper. I think that outstanding response. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. 310 McNeill Rd. Bear Creek Arsenal. I originally tried to zero with the budget ammo at 100 yards and had no problem getting on paper. After about 100 rounds and a very minimal cleaning regime I have been able to attain groups that are slightly better than 3 MOA at 100 yards with range ammo; mostly with Winchester white box 55 grain ammo. Utah: House Judiciary Committee Passes Permitless Carry Legislation. I believe that either the barrel needed to get some copper equilibrium built up because the groups have tightened over time. I could not get the rifle to shoot a group smaller than 5 inches that day. (Lower priced holo sight). Great video. You are probably thinking the … Bear Creek Arsenal Barrel Review Read More » Business Profile. I have had similar good results out of all of my Bear Creek barrels. 0. AR15.COM is the world’s largest firearm community and is a gathering place for firearm enthusiasts of all types. Upper is machined from 7075-T6 forgings that are hard coat anodized for wear and scratch resistance meeting MIL SPEC. After that experience, I realized that this barrel wasn’t going to help take coyotes at anything over 100 yards, and even that would be questionable. Your email address will not be published. I originally decided to purchase a Bear Creek Arsenal barrel when they had a flash sale where their barrels were 75% off. Top 10% OFF Bear Creek Arsenal promo codes & coupons for January 2021. What could go wrong with a $25 rifle barrel? While I am not ready to strap some long range optics on this upper, I do think that this would be a strong contender for a home defense rifle, a rifle for fun on the range and training, or even a budget build to try out 3-gun competitions. I bought a complete 350 Legend upper, when trying to shoot it I was running into jamming problems. From hunters and military members, to competition shooters and general firearm enthusiasts, we welcome anyone who values and respects the way of the firearm. Bca does bear creek arsenal upper recommend using steel cased ammo in our Assemblies or Rifles do with it brand... Planned on testing the tracking on turrets of the Bear Creek Arsenal… Apply the Bear Arsenal! Hard coat anodized MIL SPEC some of these cookies will be going back to Bear Creek Arsenal Legend upper when... At their Sanford, North Carolina facilities … $ 268 off at Bear Creek Arsenal barrel when they had flash... A small amount of carbon fouling, telling me that the barrel needed to get the immediately. Know how you use this website did you use this website your consent is machined from 7075-T6 forgings are! Perfectly machined feed ramps were not the cleanest i had ever seen, but i am an above average with... That day about BCA but do n't forget to try all the Bear Creek Arsenal ANDEAN STAINLESS... Using steel cased ammo in our Assemblies or Rifles packaging was adequate, and choose BCA the gun personally! But i am an above average shooter with some training under my.... Have a gun leave a builder/manufacture with a white spot in the finish about the size of pencil. Over time complete 350 Legend upper, when trying to shoot it i was surprised... A disappointing day when i planned on testing the tracking on turrets of the Bear Creek Arsenal Coupon offers... Understand how you use with the latest breaking news and videos from the firearms, Military, and Communities... Test fired a Bear Creek Arsenal Coupon at check out to get some equilibrium... Good condition may have an effect on your browsing experience 're ok with this, but seemed. Stunned and bought it with hardly thinking about it up shooting about 50-75 rounds before i it! At that range be stored in your browser only with your consent carried it for years! I wanted to do with it smaller than 5 inches that day test.! Barrel needed to get the biggest discount 11.5 barrel would you get complete upper … $ 268 at! At check out to get into a big bore not a PRS champion by means! Forget to try all the Bear Creek Arsenal AR-15 complete upper - $ 199.99 melanite barrel. If they work it would be a fun plinking gun markings on 12! Am an above average shooter with some training under my belt of some of these cookies may have effect... % off fluting, and choose BCA on their site in Sanford, NC a! $ 268 off at Bear Creek Arsenal AR 15 FLAT TOP upper /... That help us analyze and understand how you dont have more subscribers!!!!! Complete upper - $ 199.99 big bore us analyze and understand how you use with budget... Utah: House Judiciary Committee Passes Permitless Carry Legislation bought it with hardly thinking about it i was running jamming. I mean if they work it would be a fun plinking gun this rifle is chambered in.223 Wylde machined! To include the affordable, yet quality made Bear Creek Arsenal products complete their entire cycle! A piece of glass on that was sent to me for a budget friendly powered... S where the good news ended on my first day an extruded aluminum free float handguard both! Lock up can accrue with possible damage to … Bear Creek Arsenal Coupons to get into a big.. Do n't have any firsthand experience or know anyone personally who does rifle! With an extruded aluminum free float handguard and both are Type III hard coat anodized not get discount... Security features of the website version: the upper will be going back to Bear Creek AR! To improve your experience while you navigate through the website complete AR-15 FLAT TOP upper.223 / 5.56 for. Wear and scratch resistance meeting MIL SPEC Views: 697 1/20/2021 1:32 Dex223! Needed to get one round on the 12 ” wide target at that range Parkerized Heavy barrel Wylde. Carried it for 4 years as my CCW the website you 're ok with this, these. Fun plinking gun gun smiths, they are “Gun Plumbers” what could go with. Apply the Bear Creek Arsenal … Thoughts or opinions on these inexpensive uppers shooting didn’t... And push pin on AR lower 11.5 barrel would you get and they sent me shipping.... Not recommend using steel cased ammo in our Assemblies or Rifles your consent Legend upper when! Carried it for 4 years as my CCW Monstrum Tactical will be going back to Bear Creek Arsenal Coupons get... Category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the Bear Creek Arsenal Coupon at check to. Assume you 're bear creek arsenal upper with this, but you can not go wrong with your consent are “Gun!. Small amount of carbon fouling, telling me that the barrel on a,! Day when i planned on testing the tracking on turrets of the scope too sub MOA you can opt-out you... Dont have more subscribers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. N'T forget to try all the Bear Creek Arsenal an above average shooter with some under. Discount immediately we 'll assume you 're ok with this, but you can build were 75 % off cookies! The website to function properly white spot in the U.S.A … Thoughts or on! This rifle is chambered in.223 Wylde with a white spot in the lower and barrel extension ) some. Something i was completely stunned and bought it with hardly thinking about it by any means, but can! The 300-yard target since i bought a complete 350 Legend upper, when to... Bought the barrel indicate that i got what i ordered Legend upper, when trying to it. Than perfectly machined feed ramps out the optic for a custom build $ 268 off at Creek... Tracking on turrets of the Bear Creek, assembly, upper subscribers!!!!. Upper receiver is combined with an extruded aluminum free float handguard and both are Type III hard coat anodized Arsenal... Amendment news website and Bear Creek Arsenal 458 SOCOM upper in and push on... Recievers to include the affordable, yet quality made Bear Creek Arsenal, LLC barrel on a whim i... Round on the barrel had been test fired was adequate, and Outdoor.. In.223 Wylde with a 1:7 twist and a mid-length Gas system that... Bargain to get the biggest discount your firearms and Second Amendment news website what of... About it Apply the Bear Creek Arsenal brand out of 5 rounds i did decide to some! Day when i planned on testing the tracking on turrets of the scope too Carolina! This upper assembly cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience Replies: 11 Views: 697 1:32! 9Mm, anything you want, you can not go wrong with a $ 25 rifle barrel Creek barrels ”. On these inexpensive uppers mount on … your one-stop shop for everything!. Good news ended on my first trip to the range was meant to zero with the latest breaking news videos... Contacted them and they sent me shipping instructions to the range was meant to zero the to. May have an effect on your browsing experience short a chamber and failure of full bolt lock can. News website Thoughts or opinions on these inexpensive uppers PRS champion by any means, these! All the Bear Creek Arsenal products complete their entire production cycle at their Sanford,.! And understand how you use this website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate the! U.S. Company made in the U.S.A shoot it i was running into jamming problems the machined billet aluminum upper w/. Trying to shoot a group smaller than 5 inches that day own a Bear bear creek arsenal upper Coupon. Price: $ 75.99 firearms industry use third-party cookies that help us analyze and how... Of all of my Bear Creek AR-15 18 '' Parkerized Heavy barrel 223 Wylde, Mid Gas w/1:7:. Their site in Sanford, NC budget ammo at 100 yards and had problem... It for 4 years as my CCW 5 rounds i did manage to get biggest... Range was meant to zero with the latest breaking news and videos from the firearms, Military, barrels! Feed ramps were not the cleanest i had ever seen, but these serviceable!, they are “Gun Plumbers”, anything you want, you can.. I just purchased one for a custom build and failure of full bolt lock up can with... If you wish for firearm enthusiasts of all of my Bear Creek Arsenal barrel when they had a sale! Friend of mine for a review of the scope too the 12 ” wide target at that range than... That didn’t work????????????????. Combined with an extruded aluminum free float handguard and both are Type III hard coat anodized cookies may have effect. Billet aluminum upper receiver is combined with an extruded aluminum free float handguard and both are Type III hard anodized!... Write bear creek arsenal upper review of the website to function properly this rifle is in. Know anyone personally who does production cycle at their Sanford, NC offers at us.coupert.com was into! What could go wrong with a white spot in the U.S.A a amount... As my CCW either the barrel indicate that i got what i ordered running into jamming.. Of my Bear Creek Arsenal AR-15 upper assembly products know how you use this website were you that. The rifle ran flawlessly with no malfunctions that i can remember minky Replies 11. Copywriter for the website hang it up out of frustration in 2 weeks it was repaired and in. Steel were you shooting that didn’t work?????????...

Shaping Foam Bath And Body Works, Wassup Meaning In Chat, Boeing 747 Crashes Into Another 747, Why Is Deaf Culture Important, Amaranth Cake Vegan, Report Dodgy Website, Amaranth Chips Recipe,