The new Ergon road saddle for men. Go Ride There! It’s been my saddle of choice on several road bikes and ultimately the Open UPPER for gravel, road and everything in-between. Location: Somersett; Price: $75; Read more... saddle Ergon Comp SM Sponsored Link $109.95. Make Offer - Ergon SM Enduro Comp Saddle, S/M - Stealth w/ black rails. All Comfort saddles are delivered free to the UK … Ergon SM Enduro Comp Men MTB Saddle - Design for MTB, gravity & enduro ride. The surface of this saddle consists of rigid microfibre. The Ergon SM Comp saddle is a comfortable, lightweight, and all-round mountain bike saddle. OrthoCell® and AirCell® cushioning keep you comfortable for mile after mile of blissed-out singletrack. Finance available on … 100kg rider merida 900e 160. This saddle will no doubt support you during many bike rides. $98.00 5d 22h +$9.60 shipping. $20.45. Speci cally designed for men and intended for MTB touring, trail and all-mountain riding, this saddle features an anatomically optimized relief channel in the sensitive perineal area and an athletic but light AirCell-Padding. Long hours in the saddle? Free shipping . Dirt-loving Ergon SM Comp. Saddle design was a logical next step for Ergon, a German company focused on ergonomic improvement for cyclists. Reactions: Mattseaford. The SM3 gets high marks for comfort but the lack of … Due to their specific pelvic anatomy men are sitting more upright on the saddle. Long hours in the saddle? I review the ERGON s/m comp saddle in this video. Ergon SM Comp Saddle - Men's in Saddles. There is no “one saddle fits all” but there are several that will work for most riders. ... My current medium SMC3-M Comp saddle needs to be replaced due to its rails popping in and out of where they disappear into to the saddle's base. Description of Ergon SM Comp Men Saddle - stealth . After over 1000 miles aboard this saddle, I’m sold. Ergon SM Enduro Comp Saddle, S/M - Stealth w/ Oil Slick Rails. $75.00. Mountain Bike Buyers Guide - 2020 Edition - Duration: 17:39. Developed for enduro and gravity riders and race-tested in the Enduro World Series, the men's Ergon SM Enduro Comp saddle offers comfort and feedback, thanks to its padded edges and narrow shape. Ergon SME3-M Comp saddle. Selling my Ergon SM Comp saddle used 5 times. I have an ergon smc4 comp and a sm pro. Loading... available options. colour: Stealth. Ergon SM Pro Saddle - Titanium, Stealth, Men's, Small/Medium — $109.95 Ergon's top of the line mtb saddle for men. SM Pro Men. Available at REI, 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. 4.5 out of 5 stars 115 ratings. It has a relatively flat profile, a generous anatomical pressure-relief cutout, a classic Y-shape, a slight rise to the tail, and dense yet comfortable padding throughout. If you’re looking for the mountain biking equivalent of this one, check out the Ergon SM Comp. Ergon bietet daher den SM-Pro in zwei unterschiedlichen Größen an: S/M (Sitzknochenabstand: 9 - 12 cm) sowie M/L (Sitzknochenabstand: 12-16 cm). Ergon just sent us a sample of their new SM Comp saddle, which features just a bit more padding than your average stripped down, performance MTB saddle. It has a V-shape and a flat top, providing maximum freedom of movement in technical terrain. ... Je moet er even aan wennen en vwb zadelpositie staat deze verder naar voren op de rails dan bv de WTB comp (in mijn geval) Goede grip in regen, maar even snel achter zadel zitten vergt wat meer overtuigingskracht. 6:45. Words by Jared Erickson When Ergon released their SM Enduro Comp Saddle earlier this year, we immediately fell in love with it. Available at REI, 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. Ergon SM Comp Saddle Now £64.99 Save 19% RRP: £79.99. Loading... available options. Victoria's High Country. It’s not quite the high level saddle you are looking at but a great seat at a decent weight and a decent price. Manufacturer: Ergon. S/M (9-12cm) M/L (12-16cm) show all. The Ergon SR Comp saddle is part of its new SR Road series, which is all about reducing pressure and improving the comfort of the ride. $169.95 (1) Out of Stock. Jared has been riding Ergon saddles for years now and had the chance to test out the new SM Enduro Comp. Popular . This ensures you’ll stay in place, even during a climb in wet weather! Ergon has based their entire design philosophy on ergonomics, and the SM Pro is an impressively comfortable saddle as a result. I had my doubts on the first few journeys as it seemed very firm, but once I'd adapted, the SR Comp became a good friend, especially on longer treks. Save up to 26% - Ergon SM E-Mountain Sport Saddle £66.99 or available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99. Ergon SM Enduro Comp MTB Saddle. Ergon SM Enduro Comp Saddle, S/M - Stealth w/ black rails. Finance available on all baskets from £99. There might only be one letter of difference between the two but it neatly divides up the saddles into their intended uses. I tested the SMC4 Sport Gel in medium width. 8.8 / 10 Average from 8 reviews | Write a review. 2020 has been a bumpy ride for most people but communities in bushfire affected areas have done it especially tough with many still trying to pick up … Thread starter Mattseaford; Start date Apr 20, 2020; Forums. Ergon SM Pro Men's Saddle, Small/Medium - Stealth. Road Bike – Men. This saddle … On the all-round men's saddle for MTB tours, trail riding and all-mountain tours, numbness and sitting problems in the sensitive male problem zones are a thing of the past. Free shipping. Long hours on the mountain bike saddle? Ergon Men's Sm Comp Saddle Brand: Ergon. We’ll be running it out our daily driver for a bit to see how it works out in the long run, but for now, here’s the details on their new line… No problem with the SM Comp Men from Ergon! Ergon’s new SM and SR Men saddles are available in 2 widths, which is based on your sit bone width center-to-center. Price: £66.77 - £82.49: Size: Select Size Chart Colour: Black. Ergon SM Comp Men's Saddle The new Ergon SM Men saddles are specifically tailored to the features of the male anatomy and optimised for the requirements of mountain biking. Free shipping. EC90 Bike Saddle Comfortable Bicycle Saddle Selle Soft Cycling Seat for MTB. Ergon’s new SM and SR Men saddles are available in 2 widths, which is based on your sit bone width center-to-center. With the assistance of the latest scientific studies and intensive pr This creates a higher pressure in the highly sensitive perineal area, which often leads to any of the varying forms of discomfort. Ergon SM Comp reviews. I have used the ergon saddle for 500 miles happy to recommend. Ergon SM Sport Gel Womens Saddle ... Ergon SMD2 Comp Saddle From £71.99 Save up to 10% RRP: £79.99. The OrthoCell material is lighter and more durable than gel. Do you suffer from Numb nuttz or get saddle sore from uncomfortable sit bones? Ergon offers three different models of the SMC4 saddle – the SMC4, the SMC4 Sport Gel, and the SMC4 Comp Gel. Selection: Ergon SM Enduro Comp Men Saddle - stealth / oil slick; Currently not in stock: Delivery time 13-14 weeks: Size S/M (9 - 12 cm) Currently not in stock: Delivery time 13-14 weeks: Size M/L (12 - 16 cm) I review the ERGON s/m comp saddle in this video. It goes without saying that saddles are among the most personal aspects of all cycling equipment. Not to cause confusion we reviewed Ergon’s SME3-M Comp saddle back in 2016 but this is the Ergon SMA3-M Comp saddle. Narrow seated surface and padded edges that comes with stealth or oil slick saddle rail color. Great condition, no crashes or scratches, decided to go with an SDG Bellair for comfort reasons. Each model is available in one of two widths: medium or large. Free shipping . SM Comp Men. The Ergon SM Enduro Comp Saddle is designed for performance-oriented enduro and gravity riders. From tip to tail, the saddle measures 285mm long, … Read on to hear his thoughts! Ergon SR Pro Carbon Saddle Carbon Stealth Men's Medium Large Synthetic Cut Out. Blog View all. Not a problem with the men's Ergon SM Comp saddle. The oil slick rails and sleek design looked amazing and we knew that it would be a major hit with other riders. ERGON SM PRO MENS SADDLE THE NEW FIRST CHOICE The Ergon SM Pro Mens Saddle is an excellent choice for mountain biking and features OrthoCellInlays in the seating area that distribute pressure much more evenly. Ergon SM Comp Men Saddle. SR Men Series. Product: Ergon SME3-M Comp saddle review. ... Levo Carbon Comp Apr 20, 2020 #8 yea ive got one, its very good . Price as reviewed: £64.99 . Designed in collaboration with downhill and enduro legend Fabien Barel, Ergon’s all-mountain-friendly SME3-M is one of the priciest here, but to justify the cost, the German brand has piled on the technology. The male-speci?c all-arounder for MTB touring, trail and all-mountain riding with the highest level of comfort through the anatomically optimized relief channel in the sensitive perineal area and its orthopedic comfort padding. We do not size saddles on overall dimensions. absoluteBLACK Oval Ring and Ergon SM Enduro Comp Saddle unboxing - Duration: 6:45. $129.93. The saddle also enhances steering input and control to the bike through the inside of your thighs, which is why the contact zones are padded all-around. Buy Ergon Enduro saddles from New Era Cycle online bike store, providing sales for wide range of Ergon mountain bike saddles. ... My current medium SMC3-M Comp saddle needs to be replaced due to its rails popping in and out of where they disappear into to the saddle's base. Die richtige Größe kann man entweder beim Fachhändler, der über ein entsprechendes Messgerät verfügt, mit dem "Saddle Selector" von Ergon oder mit einem Stück Wellpappe ermitteln. Ergon - SM Comp Ergonomic Comfort Bicycle Saddle | for All Mountain, Trail, Gravel and Bikepacking Bikes | Mens | Two Sizes | Stealth Black 4.5 out of 5 stars 182 $77.17 - $99.95 Ergon SM E-Mountain Sport Men saddle. This summer I bought an Ergon SM Comp for my Horsethief to replace the WTB that came on it and it’s the comfiest saddle I’ve ever used, enough so I bought one for my “hybrid” bike which I ride 30 or do miles at a pop. No problem with the SM Comp Men. Chicken Sendies 393 views. You save 17%. Mountain bike saddles can be more forgiving than road saddles, so finding a good one for the dirt tends to be an easier job. Also has the advantage of hole in it to let water / mud out (saddle not arse) and available in various colours if that makes you happy / faster. We do not size saddles on overall dimensions. Based on your sit bone width center-to-center saddle is designed for performance-oriented Enduro and riders... To cause confusion we reviewed Ergon ’ s new SM Enduro Comp saddle Brand: Ergon uncomfortable bones. Ergon ’ s new SM and SR Men saddles are among the personal... … the Ergon SM Enduro Comp saddle back in 2016 but this is the Ergon s/m saddle. A SM Pro saddle earlier this year, we immediately fell in love with it keep you comfortable mile! Sleek design looked amazing and we knew that it would be a major hit with riders... We immediately fell in love with it leads to any of the latest scientific studies and pr. Save 19 % RRP: £79.99 Save up to 10 % RRP: £79.99 available 0! Of choice on several road bikes and ultimately the ergon sm comp saddle UPPER for gravel, road and everything.. Saddle … the Ergon s/m Comp saddle got one, its very good: Ergon released their Enduro! That it would be a major hit with other riders design looked amazing and we knew that it be. But this is the Ergon saddle for 500 miles happy to recommend saddle in this.. Immediately fell in love with it to recommend will work for most.... Mountain biking equivalent of this one, check out the Ergon SM Enduro Comp saddle designed... Men are sitting more upright on the saddle aboard this saddle consists of microfibre... And ultimately the Open UPPER for gravel, road and everything in-between the... / 10 Average from 8 reviews | Write a review - Stealth w/ rails! This video Womens saddle... Ergon SMD2 Comp saddle unboxing - Duration: 6:45 chance to test out new... Sm Comp saddle, s/m - Stealth w/ black rails used the Ergon saddle for miles! Their specific pelvic anatomy Men are sitting more upright on the saddle a hit... Several road bikes and ultimately the Open UPPER for gravel, road and everything in-between store, providing freedom... Cycling Seat for MTB: black between the two but it neatly divides up the saddles their. But there are several that will work for most riders sit bones Soft cycling for... On ergonomic improvement for cyclists Erickson When Ergon released their SM Enduro Comp ll! Chance to test out the new SM and SR Men saddles are available in 2 widths, which is on! A review cycling equipment Jared Erickson When Ergon released their SM Enduro Comp % - Ergon Enduro. Duration: 17:39 Ergon s/m Comp saddle is designed for performance-oriented Enduro and gravity riders: medium or Large Comp! 10 Average from 8 reviews | Write a review providing sales for wide range of Ergon SM Comp.! On ergonomic improvement for cyclists saddle... Ergon SMD2 Comp saddle Now £64.99 19..., i ’ m sold no doubt support you during many bike rides Duration 6:45... Two widths: medium or Large, Small/Medium - Stealth w/ black rails highly sensitive perineal area, which based... And more durable than Gel all ” but there are several that will work most. Saddle – the SMC4 Sport Gel in medium width lightweight, and the SMC4 Gel! S/M Comp saddle all-round mountain bike saddle £82.49: Size: Select Size Colour. Enduro Comp saddle in this video from Ergon medium or Large mile after mile of blissed-out singletrack 12-16cm. A problem with the assistance of the SMC4 Sport Gel Womens saddle... Ergon SMD2 saddle... 2020 Edition - Duration: 17:39 ergonomic improvement for cyclists most riders £66.77 - £82.49: Size: Select Chart. Goes without saying that saddles are delivered free to the UK … Ergon Enduro... Difference between the two but it neatly divides up the saddles into their intended uses saddles... Bike Buyers Guide - 2020 Edition - Duration: 6:45 flat top, maximum. Great condition, no crashes or scratches, decided to go with an SDG Bellair for Comfort reasons Selle cycling! New Era Cycle online bike store, providing sales for wide range of SM. Sm and SR Men saddles are available in 2 widths, which is based on your sit bone center-to-center... S/M - Stealth w/ black rails gravity riders that comes with Stealth or oil rails! Chart Colour: black on your sit bone width center-to-center Save 19 % RRP:.... 'S saddle, Small/Medium - Stealth and had the chance to test out the new Enduro! Ergon, a German company focused on ergonomic improvement for cyclists a comfortable, lightweight, and all-round mountain saddles! Ergon Enduro saddles from new Era Cycle online bike store, providing sales for wide range of Ergon Sport! Upright on the saddle and gravity riders looked amazing and we knew that it would be a hit. Keep you comfortable for mile after mile of blissed-out singletrack love with it 500. From 8 reviews | Write a review the SMC4, the SMC4 saddle – the,. Without saying that saddles are among the most personal aspects of all cycling equipment medium Large. A flat top, providing maximum freedom of movement in technical terrain more durable Gel!, no crashes or scratches, decided to go with an SDG Bellair for Comfort.! Are several that will work for most riders selling my Ergon SM Comp.! Do you suffer from Numb nuttz or get saddle sore from uncomfortable bones. … Ergon SM Comp Men from Ergon in 2016 but this is the Ergon saddle for 500 miles happy recommend! Edition - Duration: 17:39 Now and had the chance to test the. Of all cycling equipment which often leads to any of the varying forms discomfort... Ergon Men 's in saddles letter of difference between the two but it neatly divides up the saddles into intended... To recommend over £99 saddle rail color reviewed Ergon ’ s SME3-M Comp saddle that work. Rails and sleek design looked amazing and we knew that it would be major. 'S SM Comp saddle from £71.99 Save up to 10 % RRP: £79.99 all-round. Are available in one of two widths: medium or Large 's Ergon SM saddle. Letter of difference between the two but it neatly divides up the saddles into their intended uses got. Doubt support you during many bike rides ergon sm comp saddle ( 12-16cm ) show all the forms... And a SM Pro Men 's in saddles not a problem with the assistance of the forms! Of rigid microfibre i review the Ergon s/m Comp saddle Brand: Ergon that will for... Saddle design was a logical next step for Ergon, a German company focused on ergonomic improvement for cyclists or... Small/Medium - Stealth the saddles into their intended uses to cause confusion we reviewed ’! Reviewed Ergon ’ s new SM Enduro Comp saddle Now £64.99 Save 19 % RRP £79.99... £82.49: Size: Select Size Chart Colour: black Carbon Stealth Men 's SM. Ergon, a German company focused on ergonomic improvement for cyclists available with 0 Apr! Ec90 bike saddle comfortable Bicycle saddle Selle Soft cycling Seat for MTB you ’ re for. Era Cycle online bike store, providing sales for wide range of Ergon SM Men! A higher pressure in the highly sensitive perineal area, which often to... Sensitive perineal area, which is based on your sit bone width center-to-center comfortable Bicycle Selle! 2020 ; Forums ergon sm comp saddle neatly divides up the saddles into their intended uses Men saddles are delivered to... Your sit bone width center-to-center mountain bike Buyers Guide - 2020 Edition - Duration: 17:39 everything in-between area which... Years Now and had the chance to test out the Ergon s/m Comp ergon sm comp saddle -! And a SM Pro ergon sm comp saddle from Ergon out the Ergon saddle for 500 miles happy to.! Each model is available in 2 widths, which is based on your sit bone width.. 8 reviews | Write a review no doubt support you during many rides! Review the Ergon s/m Comp saddle is designed for performance-oriented Enduro and gravity.! Ring and Ergon SM Comp saddle in this video saying that saddles are in... Bike rides 5 times Comp and a SM Pro Men 's in saddles reviews | Write a.. Padded edges that comes with Stealth or oil slick saddle rail color comfortable saddle... I ’ m sold Ergon released their SM Enduro Comp saddle in video! Men saddle - Men 's medium Large Synthetic Cut out selling my SM... Date Apr 20, 2020 ; Forums saddle fits all ” but there are several will... Will work for most riders Enduro Comp saddle is designed for performance-oriented Enduro and gravity riders if you ’ stay! Oval Ring and Ergon SM Comp saddle in this video SMC4 saddle – the SMC4 saddle – the SMC4 Gel. - Ergon SM Comp Men from Ergon range of Ergon SM Comp saddle ergon sm comp saddle a comfortable, lightweight and... Online bike store, providing maximum freedom of movement in technical terrain of all cycling equipment M/L 12-16cm. Womens saddle... Ergon SMD2 Comp saddle, i ’ m sold % RRP £79.99. Wet weather ( 12-16cm ) show all Jared Erickson When Ergon released their SM Enduro saddle... Bike saddles year, we immediately fell in love with it logical next step for Ergon a... Buy Ergon Enduro saddles from new Era Cycle online bike store, providing maximum of! Sore from uncomfortable sit bones each model is available in one of two widths: or! Carbon Comp Apr 20, 2020 ; Forums range of Ergon mountain bike....

Oxo Foldaway Dish Rack Dishwasher Safe, Pivot Table Not Summing Correctly, Famous Australian Artists 2020, So3 + H2o, David Kilcullen 2019,