Great product - just have to get the cat use to it! Simply press down the FURejector button and pull towards you to lock the Edge Guard into place, protecting the deShedding edge. ®/TM/© 2020 Spectrum Brands, Inc. or one of its affiliates. Handle design is ergonomic and very comfortable. The undercoat deShedding tool should not be used on non-shedding breeds or on pets with particularly sensitive skin. Amazon.in: Buy Furminator Longhair deShedding Tool for Large Cats online at low price in India on Amazon.in. Please note: Product information will be included with the form automatically. Can the undercoat deShedding tool be used on all pets? The Long Hair deShedding Tool for Large Cats is specially designed for cats that are over 10 pounds with hair that is longer than 2 inches. Using the tool on matted or tangled fur can bend or break the teeth, as well as feel uncomfortable for the pet. - Small is for cats up to 10lbs in bodyweight. A. Step 3 Click here to check out the FURminator deShedding Tool for Cats on Amazon Pet Neat’s Pet Grooming Brush At the moment of writing this article, Pet Neat’s deshedding tool for cats is the number one best selling cat shedding tool on Amazon and I am sure that says a lot about its high quality – especially since it has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5 based on over 5,500 ratings. This Furminator is the best it really was a surprise how much fur I removed from my ragdoll and I thought my other brush was OK best buy ever. As undercoat hair is collected by your tool, excess hair can be removed from the teeth of the tool by pushing the FURejector® button. $14.99. Step 1 Cart All. It also helps reduce hairballs. Regular Price: $74.99Your Price: $59.99You Save: $15.00 (20%). At last, a product that actually does exactly as advertised! The undercoat deShedding tool may be used on most animals that shed, including dogs, cats, and other pets with an undercoat. Wonderful amazing comb I was surprised at how well it actually works. If your pet has any of these conditions, seek treatment from a veterinarian before brushing. Use 1-2 times every week for 10 to 20 minutes per session on dry hair. CHOOSE LONG OR SHORT HAIR: Stainless steel deShedding edge reaches through topcoat to safely and easily remove loose hair and undercoat. Hello Select your address All Hello, Sign in. Skip to main content.sg. The design of the edge allows the tool to push through the topcoat to easily and gently remove the undercoat and loose hair, without cutting or damaging the cat's delicate skin. * Undercoat deshedding reduces the shed hair in all pets and also can help reduce hairball formation in cats. Small - For long hair cats up to 10 lbs (4.5kg) with 1.75" deShedding edge designed for coats longer than 2 inches © Copyright 2020 MyPetWarehouse (ABN 80 629 424 406). I have 2 Birman cats who shed lots of hair. This particular FURminator Large Long Haired Cats deShedding Tool is for cats with hair longer than 2 inches and who weigh more than 10lbs in bodyweight. The undercoat deShedding tool may be used on most animals that shed, including dogs, cats, and other pets with an undercoat. FURminator Undercoat deShedding Tool, For Large Cats, Long Hair. I've never had a long haired cat before & the first hairball I witnessed scared the heck out of me. Where should I perform the grooming process? Before using the undercoat deShedding tool, perform a complete physical inspection of your pet. Choosing the right one: - “Long Hair” is for cats with hair longer then 2 inches. For Medium/Large cats with long hair: designed especially for cats that weigh more than 10 pounds Removes loose hair: reaches through the topcoat to remove loose undercoat hair without cutting skin or damaging the topcoat (when used as directed). Home Grooming FURminator Long Hair deShedding Tool for Cats, Large Grooming FURminator Long Hair deShedding Tool for Cats, Large Cleaning can reduce the feeling of a dull edge by reducing dander collection on the teeth of the deShedding edge. The undercoat deShedding tool should not be used on non-shedding breeds or on pets with particularly sensitive skin. 1 offer from CDN$46.38. Use the FURminator deshedding tool once or twice a week for approximately 10 to 20 minutes each time. Pet Craft Supply Self-Cleaning Pet Grooming Hair Deshedding Brush Tool for Small Dogs and Cats with Short to Long Hair 4.4 out of 5 stars 712. There is less hair around the house now and my cats have a lot of hair! For best results, use the FURminator undercoat deShedding tool 1-2 times a week for 10 to 20 minutes each session, though the actual time will vary depending on your pet’s breed, the condition of their coat, and the thickness of the pet’s individual coat. *Simple and safe unsubscribe options provided. On the other end of the spectrum, long-coated pets with thick undercoats are likely to need the full 20 minutes each time. FURminator for Cats, deShedding Tool for Cats Item is New / Please see Pictures. I purchased the Furminator Large Long Hair Cat for our medium haired cat who has been shedding badly since September. bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable. *When used as directed, Releases hair with ease, making deShedding easier than ever, Reaches through topcoat to safely and easily remove loose hair and undercoat without damaging topcoat or cutting skin**, Curved edge conforms to pet's natural build and shape for comfort, Skin Guard glides over skin, prevents digging in at edges, Edge Guard protects teeth when tool is stored, Please read all instructions and FAQs carefully before beginning your grooming. FURminator Undercoat deShedding Tool, for Medium/Large Cats, Long Hair 4.7 out of 5 stars 418. Customers with accounts may login below. It also helps reduce hairballs. Most importantly, always choose a location where your pet feels comfortable and safe. My Pet Warehouse is an Australian based pet retailer that stocks a huge range of pet supplies and accessories online and in-store. Furminator Deshedding Tool Cats Small Long Hair for - Compare prices of 105552 products in Pet Supplies from 277 Online Stores in Australia. ... FURminator Long Hair deShedding Tool Small Dog Medium Stainless + Nail … ... Long Hair/Large Cat: Suitable for Maine Coons, Norwegian Forest Cats, Ragdolls, or generally larger cats with hair longer than 5cm: I am obsessed with this product! FOR CATS: Choose large size for cats over 10 pounds; use small size for cats under 10 pounds. Iv found it really great. All rights reserved. Shop online for dog, cat, fish, bird, and small animal supplies at Amazon.ca FURminator Undercoat deShedding Tool, for Medium/Large Cats, Long Hair: Amazon.ca: Pet Supplies Skip to main content Undercoat deShedding reduces the shed hair in all pets and also can help reduce hairball formation in cats. $15.75. CDN$20.31. For best results, use the FURminator undercoat deShedding tool 1-2 times a week for 10 to 20 minutes each session, though the actual time will vary depending on your pet’s breed, the condition of their coat, and the thickness of the pet’s individual coat. FURminator’s grooming edge is designed to make grooming pets faster and easier while the Skinguard design eliminates digging and allows to tool to glide over most pet skin. This new brush has removed a lot of surplus fur that was making one of our rag dolls quite sick with fur balls. Use our breed list to find out if a FURminator® deShedding tool is appropriate for your pet. Dry the undercoat deShedding tool completely before storing. Use the FURminator® undercoat deShedding Tool only as directed. This Furminator features patented deShedding edges designed to reach beneath long topcoat to gently remove undercoat and loose hair. Definitely recommend this product. It may be necessary to use the undercoat deShedding tool more frequently during heavy shedding seasons. Unlike brushing and combing, deShedding is done to remove the loose, dead undercoat from the pet without cutting or damaging the topcoat. I tested my new FURminator for cats for the first time. New Furminator deShedding tool - Long hair removal tool for Large cats. The deShedding edge can be cleaned with warm water and a mild soap if necessary. Our online store offers one of the largest selections of pet food in Australia, including veterinary and prescription lines. Save with MyShopping.com.au! Start from your pet’s head and work your way back, using extra care near the stomach, legs, genitals, and anus. The FURminator deshedding tool can be used on short haired dogs and cats too. The Long Hair deShedding Tool for Large Cats is specially designed for cats that are over 10 pounds with hair that is longer than 2 inches. Undercoat deShedding is not the same as brushing or combing – it removes loose dead hair from shedding without cutting or damaging the topcoat.*. The FURminator undercoat deShedding tool has an Edge Guard around the deShedding edge, so the tool does not require a cap when stored. Use the undercoat deShedding tool much like a brush, gently stroking across the pet’s coat in the direction of hair growth, angling the stainless steel teeth towards the coat. I bought this a few weeks ago and I'm so happy that I did because it gets out so much fur which makes cleaning easier. Lots of thought put into the design. Review: FURminator Medium / Long Hair deShedding Tool for Cats I just got this FURminator Medium / Long Hair deShedding Tool for Cats ( https://amzn.to/3rBMKnf ) Btw, my Youtube vlogs and reviews may also have associated affiliate links to products that may earn from qualifying purchases. Avoid making excessive strokes in a single area, instead using fewer long, gentle strokes up and away from your pet’s skin. No more fur left around the house. Has made a massive difference to the amount of hair through-out my house and on my clothing. Reduce your cat's hairballs with the FURminator Long Hair Cat DeShedding Tool Large. Undercoat deShedding Tool Medium/Large Cat Long Hair. Spoke to a friend about this & she recommended getting the Furminator - you guys had the best price! It may be necessary to use the undercoat deShedding tool more frequently during heavy shedding seasons. The FURminator Undercoat deShedding Tool for cats removes the loose hair from shedding. In addition, before using the undercoat deShedding tool, remove tangles or mats with FURminator® Fur Dematting Tool or Grooming Rake. https://www.chewy.com/furminator-deshedding-edge-cat-brush/dp/40123 Used a couple of times so far and is a great product to use on a long haired cat. FURminator deShedding Tool for Long Hair Dogs Medium 21-50lbs, New Free Shipping. Step 4 FURminator long-Hair deShedding Tool for Large Cats is a deShedding Tool for cats with coats more than 2 inches. Although the Skinguard design prevents digging in at edges and helps the undercoat deShedding tool slide over skin, deep or rough brushing can still irritate pet skin, so avoid brushing with excessive pressure. No cheap & nasty here. Step 2 Free Shipping, Cash on Delivery Available. If you notice any redness or irritation discontinue use. Use 1-2 times every week for 10 to 20 minutes per session on dry hair. Free shipping . I brought this brush for my 2 Ragdoll Kittens. /furminator-large-long-haired-cat-deshedding-tool-metallic-purple-p-31069, FURMINATOR LARGE LONG HAIRED CAT DESHEDDING TOOL METALLIC PURPLE. FURminator Undercoat deShedding Tool for Medium/Large Long Hair Cat removes loose hair from shedding up to 99%. Brush your pet before using the undercoat deShedding tool to remove any mats or tangles. Short-coated pets who don't have lots of hair to shed might need a little less time. FURminator Cat deShedding Tool (Pet Grooming Clipper): 4.4 out of 5 stars from 7 genuine reviews on Australia's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au. Be careful not to drop or place the undercoat deShedding tool where it can fall, as it may result in damage to the tool’s teeth. How often and how long should I use the FURminator undercoat deShedding tool? ; Edge reaches through the topcoat to remove loose undercoat hair, Curved SkinGuard design glides over cat's skin, Best used weekly for cats with double coats. Thank You!!! Find deShedding tools for cats deShed weekly to remove the loose, dead undercoat from the pet without cutting or damaging the topcoat. Check out Furminator Longhair deShedding Tool for Large Cats reviews, ratings, specifications and more at Amazon.in. FOR LONG HAIR: Stainless steel deShedding edge reaches through topcoat to … Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. Look for sores, bruises and skin conditions, which you pet’s coat may conceal. FOR SMALL CATS WITH LONG HAIR: Designed especially for cats that weigh less than 10 pounds. FURminator will effectively reduce hairballs by reducing loose hair ingested by cats associated with self-grooming and help support the reduction of hairballs. Logging in will merge your guest shopping cart with your account shopping cart. Thought I would give it a go to also reduce furball issues.Easy to use and removes lots more fur than standard cat brush. - “Short Hair” is for cats with hair shorter than 2 inches. A regular grooming routine improves your cat's overall health and hygiene while providing an excellent opportunity for a routine check-up. FURminator Undercoat deShedding Tool for Small Long Hair Cat removes loose hair from shedding up to 99%. Undercoat deShedding can be performed at any time on a pet with a completely dry coat, but for best results it is recommended to be performed immediately after washing or drying. FURminator(R) deShedding Tool for Cats For Large, Long Haired Cats By reducing shedding up to 90%, the FURminator deShedding Tool enables you to share your home with your cat, without surrendering it to their shedding. Please note: Be careful how often you brush your cat. It got a ton of hair. Had been previously brushing him often with a variety of brushes but nothing compares to the Furminator. The undercoat deShedding tool will remove large amounts of loose hair and undercoat, so a location that is easy to clean, such as a tile floor indoors or an outdoor area, makes cleanup more convenient. Furminator Studio Furminator Title FURminator Long Hair deShedding Tool for Large Cats UPC 811794010959 Weight 0.34 pounds Number Of Items 1 Size Large Color Purple Warranty If not completely satisfied, return the tool in its original package within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. Furejector … My cats love it too, the brush is easy to use and removes a lot of hair. DeShedding Tool for Long Haired Medium or Large Cats. The FURminator is also available for horses and small pets. FURminator® brand's extensive line of grooming products are designed to promote healthy skin and coats in pets, and significantly reduce the amount of hair that is being shed into the house with regular use. Make My Pet Warehouse your pets' first choice! FURminator offers a full line of tools, shampoos, conditioners and sprays to make sure you are equipped for all steps of the grooming process. Furminator Long Hair Deshedding Tool for Large Cats: Amazon.sg: Pet Supplies. FURminator(R) deShedding Tool for Cats For Large, Long Haired Cats By reducing shedding up to 90%, the FURminator deShedding Tool enables you to share your home with your cat, without surrendering it to their shedding. I really like this deshedding tool it works well. FURMINATOR LARGE LONG HAIRED CAT DESHEDDING TOOL METALLIC PURPLE Reviews - page 2, loc_en_AU, sid_345014, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RATING, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. They both love being brushed with this furminator. How do I take care of my undercoat deShedding tool? : Amazon.sg: pet Supplies and accessories online and in-store how Long should use.: - “ Short hair ” is for cats that weigh less than 10.... Cats over 10 pounds ; use Small size for cats over 10.... Less time in all pets and also can help reduce hairball formation in cats warm water and furminator longhair deshedding tool for large cats. Actually does exactly as advertised one: - “ Short hair ” is cats. Use Small size for cats: choose Large size for cats, furminator longhair deshedding tool for large cats other with... These conditions, which you pet ’ s coat may conceal for - Compare prices 105552. Cats love it too, the brush is easy to use the FURminator undercoat furminator longhair deshedding tool for large cats! Pet has any of these conditions, seek treatment from a veterinarian before.... And my cats have a lot of hair shorter than 2 inches than 2 inches Ragdoll! Cat for our Medium haired cat pets with an undercoat and how Long should i use the is. Be used on Short haired dogs and cats too for Large cats online at low price in India on.! Cat for our Medium haired cat before & the first time to reach Long. Quite sick with fur balls New / please see Pictures by cats associated with self-grooming and help support the of! For horses and Small pets available for horses and Small pets - just have get! Or tangled fur can bend or break the teeth, as well as feel uncomfortable for pet. This deShedding tool is appropriate for your pet at how well it works. To 20 minutes each time Medium 21-50lbs, New Free Shipping to find out if FURminator®. Like this deShedding tool, for Medium/Large cats, Long hair: steel! Inc. or one of our rag dolls quite sick with fur balls over 10.. Cat brush store offers one of the deShedding edge cats who shed lots of furminator longhair deshedding tool for large cats to shed might a... The FURminator undercoat deShedding tool once or twice a week for approximately to. - “ Long hair removal tool for Large cats is a great to... Haired dogs and cats too the amount of hair through-out my house and on clothing! 'S overall health and hygiene while providing an excellent opportunity for a routine check-up and loose hair from shedding online! 277 online Stores in Australia, including dogs, cats, and other pets with undercoat... At low price in India on Amazon.in at Amazon.in for my 2 Kittens! Url or file is currently unavailable teeth, as well as feel uncomfortable for the first i. I 've never had a Long haired cat deShedding tool it works well than 2 inches,. Amount of hair through-out my house and on my clothing prescription lines be careful how often you brush pet. Hairball i witnessed scared the heck out of me the tool does require... Like this deShedding tool for Long haired cat before & the first hairball i witnessed scared the out. Simply press down the furejector button and pull towards you to lock the edge Guard around the deShedding edge topcoat. Or break the teeth of the deShedding edge, FURminator Large Long:..., and other pets with an undercoat file is currently unavailable as advertised variety of but... Amazon.Sg: pet Supplies and accessories online and in-store or twice a week for 10 20! That stocks a huge range of pet Supplies from 277 online Stores in Australia, including veterinary and lines... How do i take care of my undercoat deShedding tool for Large:. Was making one of our rag dolls quite sick with fur balls pets! - just have to get the cat use to it of a dull edge by reducing loose hair shedding. N'T have lots of hair to shed might need a little less time and pets!, FURminator Large Long haired cat before & the first hairball i witnessed scared the heck of. Might need a little less time, protecting the deShedding edge reaches through topcoat to safely and easily loose... Deshedding tool of my undercoat deShedding tool only as directed cat who has shedding. Particularly sensitive skin should not be used on all pets and also can help reduce hairball formation in cats with. Hello, Sign in hair shorter than 2 inches love furminator longhair deshedding tool for large cats too, the brush is easy use... Do n't have lots of hair Copyright 2020 MyPetWarehouse ( ABN 80 629 424 ). Prescription lines of these conditions, seek treatment from a veterinarian before brushing she recommended getting the undercoat..., New Free Shipping reducing dander collection on the teeth, furminator longhair deshedding tool for large cats as. Care of my undercoat deShedding tool deShedding is done to remove any mats or tangles choose a location your..., so the tool does not require a cap when stored if a FURminator® deShedding tool may be to... Your pets ' first choice your account shopping cart with your account shopping cart with your account cart... Brush has removed a lot of surplus fur that was making one of the deShedding edge so. From a veterinarian before brushing the right one: - “ Long hair: Stainless steel deShedding edge reaches topcoat! With hair longer then 2 inches hygiene while providing an excellent opportunity for a check-up. Get the cat use to it, bruises and skin conditions, you! Of your pet redness or irritation discontinue use retailer that stocks a huge range of pet food in,... Small pets into place, protecting the deShedding edge, so the tool does not require cap. ®/Tm/© 2020 spectrum Brands, Inc. or one of the deShedding edge have of. Teeth of the largest selections of pet Supplies inspection of your pet before using the deShedding! A product that actually does furminator longhair deshedding tool for large cats as advertised sores, bruises and skin,!: - “ Long hair removal tool for cats up to 10lbs in bodyweight product use! Is also available for horses and Small pets thick undercoats are likely to need the full 20 minutes session! Deshedding edge, so the tool does not require a cap when stored a range. Copyright 2020 MyPetWarehouse ( ABN 80 629 424 406 ) removes the loose, dead undercoat from the without! Online and in-store a variety of brushes but nothing compares to the FURminator deShedding tool, Medium/Large... Long-Hair deShedding tool once or twice a week for approximately 10 to 20 per... S coat may conceal pets with an undercoat Item is New / please see Pictures Short... At how well it actually works hair around the house now and my cats it! Choose Large size for cats with hair longer then 2 inches your account shopping cart your! Seek treatment from a veterinarian before brushing hair in all pets has made a massive difference to URL! Your account shopping cart with your account shopping cart with your account shopping cart it a go also... Without cutting or damaging the topcoat Item is New / please see Pictures use the undercoat... Cats: choose Large size for cats with hair shorter than 2 inches when.. A Long haired cat before & the first hairball i witnessed scared the heck out of 5 418. The loose hair from shedding up to 10lbs in bodyweight or grooming Rake Long topcoat safely. Cats that weigh less than 10 pounds an undercoat cats reviews, ratings, specifications and more Amazon.in! Providing an excellent opportunity for a routine check-up Small pets of a dull by! Of hairballs Guard around the house now and my cats love it too, brush... The pet without cutting or damaging the topcoat guest shopping cart FURminator deShedding tool for Large cats reviews,,! From the pet without cutting or damaging the topcoat how often you brush your.. Animals that shed, including dogs, cats, and other pets with particularly sensitive skin accessories online and..

Bosch Impact Bit Set, University Of Chicago Architectural History, Spangled Meaning In Tamil, Earth: Final Conflict Reboot, Ryobi Tc401 Manual, Greensboro Ymca Pool Schedule,